- A well located system installation
- Another example of Aspen Radon's experience installing a radon mitigation system in a manner ot be compatiple with the home's exterior
- Aspen Radon's experinece can install a system to blend in with unique home exterior
- Desceet location and design blends in with homes exterior
- Standard system with no cover-but hid behind ac on utility wall
- System is installed in a 'camouflaged' location when possible
- This is a radon mitigation system with a cover installed over the fan. This radon system is an example of how Aspen Radon gives consideration to the aesthetics of the home while reducing the radon levels.
- A well-hidden system located on the seldom seen side of the home.
- We offer the homeowner an aesthetically pleasing radon mitigation system even when located on the back of the home.
Even in rural areas we make the extra effort to install a nice looking radon system.
- A radon mitigation system installed so as to blend in on a congested condominium.
An example of Aspen Radon’s experience to install a radon mitigation system among other close-fitting utilities.
- Even Fido can appreciate the quality workmanship and aesthetics of Aspen Radon’s mitigation systems.
- New LayerNotice how the selected location of the radon system installed by Aspen Radon blends nicely on the utility wall.
- Another example of how our systems can look like they belong on the home.
- Aspen Radon arrives in time and fully equipped with experienced personnel and materials to complete the typical radon mitigation system installation in 1 day.
Exceptional and Professional Service
Dennis Elkins of Aspen Environmental Services provided me with exceptional and professional service. His knowledge and many years of experience with radon mitigation was beneficial in designing a system for my home that treated both my crawl space and basement area with one fan, saving the cost of a second system. The system that he installed successfully reduced the very high radon readings to levels well below the EPA guidelines.
Kandy L., Beulah
March 19, 2016